The Turner Dream Foundation has been a proud supporter of organizations, programs and scholarships which empower diverse students through educational and leadership opportunities including :
- Elementary Institute of Science – Understanding the need to develop the pipeline for STEM careers of tomorrow, the Turner Dream Foundation has sponsored students to attend the summer camp programs at the Elementary Institute of Science for 4-6th grade students. These week long camps expose students to new and innovative science concepts.
- University of San Diego School of Law – The Turner Diversity Scholarship was founded by the Turner Dream Foundation to provide an annual scholarship to a diverse law student to help reduce the financial impact related to obtaining their law degree.
- Lincoln High School – In response to budget cutbacks to the girls’ basketball athletic program at Lincoln High School the Turner Dream Foundation contributed financial support to the program.
- Links to STEM program – In 2014 the San Diego Chapter of Links Inc. established its Links to STEM program. This award winning STEM program serves 4th-8th grade diverse students by providing educational workshops, field trips, development of research and public speaking skills with the goal that each student will have the foundation to succeed in high school and beyond. The Turner Dream Foundation contributes funding for robots, drones and supplies needed to support these students as they develop their interest in science, technology, engineering and math with an emphasis on computer programming and robotics.
- Delta Leadership Development Program – In 2001 the San Diego Delta Foundation, Inc. launched the Delta Leadership Development Program for 10-12th grade college bound African American females. The Turner Dream Foundation supports this program with an annual book grant for a graduating intern. The program prepares students to lead in high school and beyond.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. and Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. – The Turner Dream Foundation believes strongly in supporting students as they matriculate from high school to higher education. It supports the Alpha Phi Alpha scholarship program and the San Diego Kappa Education & Mentoring Fund to help students pursue their dreams.
- Links Achiever Program – In 1987 the San Diego Chapter of Links Inc. launched its Achiever program, a leadership and scholarship program for college bound African American male high school seniors. Since its inception the program has graduated and provided scholarships to over 700 college bound young men. Each year the Turner Dream Foundation provides a scholarship to the student who achieves the highest SAT score on their college admissions exam.
- Ogden Family Foundation – Understanding that no child should be shut out of opportunities or left behind, the Turner Dream Foundation provided support to the Ogden Family Foundation which serves at risk youth and their families.